Monday, November 3, 2008

Mad Money

In our opinion, there is a very common mistake people make in their budgets. The problem is this - they budget every penny towards a bill, an expense, or a savings plan.

They don't leave any money to be irresponsible with!



Please repeat after me: I am not a machine.

"I am not a machine."

I will not flawlessly follow my budget every month.

"I will not flawlessly follow my budget every month."

When life gets crazy and tight, I need money that will keep me from going MAD.

"When life gets crazy and tight, I need money that will keep me from going MAD."

The concept of Mad Money: Give you and your spouse a little money each month to be completely irresponsible with! This is your money. The other person can say nothing about what you choose to do with it. Any amount will do - whatever you can spare!

If you want that Frosty, then you get it! If he wants comic books, then bite your tongue. All is fair with Mad Money. It is yours and you are accountable to no one.

We can't tell you how many financial fights mad money will save you from! We'd love to hear what you think about Mad Money. Please leave us a comment.

No comments: