Thursday, October 30, 2008

Disgusting Habits

Just in time for Halloween, a topic that will really scare you. Ha. Ha.

Every so often, I will enter the bathroom to be greeted by a foul smell. (And, no, not the smell that is sometimes there after someone recently vacated.) As soon as the aroma hits my nose, I cringe. It is a horrible smell.

I walk straight towards the toliet. And, as I lift up the lid, there it is! Someone has forgotten to flush the toliet.

Now, you may be thinking, it's a little child who is just learning to toliet train - I wish! Unfortunately, you would be wrong. Oh, it's much worse than that.

The culprit is my husband. And, he will fill the toliet to capacity. I don't think the toliet was designed to handle all of that at one time. And, he gets up hours before the rest of us. So, by the time I discover things, it has been marinating for awhile. EEWWW!

I will scrub the toliet down three or four times. I will spray Lysol in the air. And, I will avoid the area for hours. It is one of the grossest things I have ever had to witness! On multiple occasions!

Now you may be wondering why I decided to share this little challenge in my life. I did so in hopes that someone can out do me! I have this theory. If we all read what disgusting habits other people have to deal with, then we may decide ours is not so bad.

If you know of / have a disgusting habit, then PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! Hopefully, we will all have a good laugh together!

No comments: